Change your future by healing your past!
Weekly Talk Story Workshops
Beginning September 19, 2021
- 8:00 AM Hawaiian Standard Time
- 11:00 AM Pacific Time
- 12:00 PM Mountain Time
- 1:00 PM Central Time
- 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- 7:00 PM London
- 8:00 PM Berlin, Germany
- 4:00 AM Monday – Sydney, Australia
If your time zone is not listed above, click the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
|Have you ever stressed over one or more of these?|
It does not matter what your struggle is, the 12 steps and ho’oponopono apply across the board and are a pathway to healing. If you are diligent in this process, you will see your life begin to change before you are half-way through.
We are hosting weekly zoom meetings to facilitate a deep dive into the principles of the 12 steps and ho’oponopono. We have over 25 years of 12-step experience.
The meetings will be held on Zoom in the following format:
- Open the meeting with the ho’oponopono prayer.
- Announce the step we are working on for the week and ask a couple of questions relating to that step.
- A 10 minute meditation break with music so you may write about your answer to the questions.
- We will then move into breakout rooms of 3 people for 30 minutes to share our writings with one another.
- At the end of the 30 minutes we will all be brought back to the main room where we will have a few minutes for anyone to share their experience.
- We will close with the Serenity Prayer.
We are not affiliated with any other 12-step organizations or programs.